Are you ready to move to the next level in your career or jump into the workforce supporting tech giants and one of the largest online marketplaces? Are you a self-starter? Our success is based on our continuous commitment to quality workmanship. Our people are among the very best, not only in what they do, but how they do it. If you feel you hold yourself to this standard, please apply for immediate consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage electricians and project supervisors and provide service for medium project estimates
- Participates in walk-throughs with Account Executives, Operations Managers and Estimators.
- Lead pre-job organization meetings with responsibility to define scope of work, budgets, staffing, and materials staging plan with assistance of Project and Operations manager.
- Establishes written milestone goals using project management software and charts.
- Manage projects through the operational phase to the project closeout.
- Responsible for initialing, billing, and closing job change orders
- Lead, attend, and schedule meetings with customers
- QA work performed by field technicians
- Manage financial aspects of the project from bid through final report.
- 2-5 Years of related experience in the Electrical Field.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering and estimating management and project management process in the Electrical Field.
- Understand and participate in estimate projections in the Electrical Field.
- Background should include hands-on knowledge of current technology and information about materials and equipment.
- Demonstrate a growing level comprehension and application of management skills and employee relations skills.
- Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Accubid software programs related to project management.
Teknon is an equal opportunity employer.